PDA

View Full Version : Which skills have been implemented / are usable in JADE?

zup
11-08-2011, 07:53 PM
I cannot find a complete list of usable skills in JADE. There are many skills in the skill advancement screen I can put points in. However, I do not know which skills are complete waste of my precious points because they have not been implemented yet.

Might it be possible for mr Biskup to post a list for each release?

Moeba
11-08-2011, 07:55 PM
I know of some skills which are useful: find weakness, dodge and healing. I don't know about the rest yet, but I guess also pick locks is useful. Mining is already possible as well, so that skill may be useful as well.

MITZE
11-19-2011, 04:44 PM
I far as I know, the list of skills that actually do something is thus: 'Athletics,' 'Construction,' 'Dodge,' 'Find weakness,' 'Healing,' 'Imbue with power,' 'Open locks,' 'Survival,' and 'Woodcraft.' 'Athletics' is currently bugged (it does not actually give the bonuses it claims), although Mr. Biskup has it marked it as fixed for the next release. 'Woodcraft' along with 'Construction' is necessary for building things.

A list of skills that may or may not do something (or: a list of skills I need to test): 'Food preservation,' 'Gemology' (since mining as an action is implemented), 'Listening,' 'Mining,' 'Stealth,' and 'Swimming.'