Too many monsters appear peaceful
issueid=5332 10-14-2017 12:22 AM
The Creator
Number of reported issues by adom-admin: 480
Too many monsters appear peaceful

More probably should use the internal aggravated/ambushing states.
Issue Details
Issue Number 5332
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Implemented
Priority 2
Suggested Version ADOM 2.3.5
Implemented Version ADOM 2.3.6
Milestone "Ease of Use" UI
Votes for this feature 0
Votes against this feature 6
Assigned Users adom-admin
Tags (none)

10-17-2017 01:57 PM
The Creator
Changed. Monsters are a lot more aggressive in dungeons now. The big room has been exempted from this as it otherwise becomes a death trap.

10-17-2017 07:07 PM
Oh wow, this might have a pretty big effect on the game... maybe similar to the nerfing of invisibility. Speaking of which, will more monsters still be hostile even if you are invisible? Because if more monsters are generated hostile what is invisibility even doing considering that hostile monsters are so good at tracking invisibility now.

10-17-2017 10:45 PM
Did animated forest and dwarven halls get changed too? Could make that part of the game far more tedious/deadly than originally intended.

10-17-2017 10:51 PM
Ya I really hope this does not affect the Animated Forest. It is already very dangerous for low level (lowpv) characters, and I'm sure new players would get slaughtered.

10-17-2017 10:54 PM
The Creator
Quote Originally Posted by Negarretep
Did animated forest and dwarven halls get changed too? Could make that part of the game far more tedious/deadly than originally intended.
No, the animated forest hasn't been changed. And I just exempted the dwarven halls, too. Thanks for reminding ;-) !

+ Reply