Higher chance of getting Wish on birthdays, Silvernights/Darknights, New year's Eve and color of eyes
issueid=3355 10-17-2014 07:24 AM
Number of reported issues by lan1967: 18
Higher chance of getting Wish on birthdays, Silvernights/Darknights, New year's Eve and color of eyes
Higher chance of getting Wish on birthdays, Silvernights/Darknights, New year Eve and color of eyes

Hello, dear Adom players.
I wanted to offer a feature. It allows players to get higher chances of winning Wish on their birthdays, Silvernights for lawfuls, Darknights for chaotics, both for neutrals but with less bonuses and New year's Eves for everyone. It includes pools, potions of wonder, wands of wonder, slightly better chance of getting of djinni ring/wand of wish from morphing rings/wands.

Also color of eyes of PC gets better chances of getting wish from drinking from a pool of same color.
Thank you for your attention.
Issue Details
Issue Number 3355
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Suggested
Priority 5 - Medium
Suggested Version ADOM r51
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 3
Votes against this feature 7
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

10-17-2014 01:00 PM
Ancient Member
Wishes are common enough as it is, IMHO.

10-17-2014 02:29 PM
On birthdays it maybe could be increased (doubled?) when drinking from pools, but otherwise wishes are abundant enough. In particular silvernight and darknight are way too frequent.

Not voting in either direction.

10-17-2014 08:52 PM
Voted No,

It's fine the way it is now for wish rates.

Since you have so many RFE ideas maybe you should make a thread beforehand and get some general opinion from the community before you start flooding the Feature/Bug List with your ideas. Also, since the ADOM team is focusing on a steam release these are quite possibly the lowest priority items right now.

At the very least you can prioritize your RFE/Feature list before you submit it

10-18-2014 12:18 PM
Quote Originally Posted by boat
Voted No,

It's fine the way it is now for wish rates.

Since you have so many RFE ideas maybe you should make a thread beforehand and get some general opinion from the community before you start flooding the Feature/Bug List with your ideas. Also, since the ADOM team is focusing on a steam release these are quite possibly the lowest priority items right now.

At the very least you can prioritize your RFE/Feature list before you submit it
Getting more chance to get one wish at least on birthdays from pools will make the game more user-friendly. What's a birthday without a wish? I was offered by another user to post ideas here. Anyways I expressed most of my ideas already to post anymore.

10-27-2014 05:20 PM
Ancient Member
IIRC some of the eye colors do not appear as pool colors. Better not to discriminate strange eye colors.

+ Reply