Add pockets to Shadow Troll
issueid=3057 06-07-2014 07:25 PM
Number of reported issues by Randomizer: 5
Add pockets to Shadow Troll

Pickpocketing on shadow trolls fails with the message that they don't have suitable pockets.

It is unclear why. All living trolls have pockets so I think their undead colleagues should have too
Issue Details
Issue Number 3057
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Implemented
Priority Unknown
Suggested Version ADOM 1.2.0 pre 23
Implemented Version ADOM r48
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 1
Votes against this feature 1
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

06-07-2014 07:47 PM
Ancient Member
I'm guessing it's because they are shadows. But then again, they can leave corpses...

06-08-2014 04:08 PM
Ancient Member
I don't think any shadow monsters are pickpocketable.

06-08-2014 10:38 PM
Yeah, it seems that shadow monsters would have lost their pockets after this RFE. I thought shadows were supposed to be things with no substance, just shape... it would seem strange for them to have pockets...

06-09-2014 05:42 PM
Ancient Member
The monster description (and the monster tile) for shadow trolls seem pretty straightforward in telling they are corporeal and are more or less troll zombies. If zombies have pockets I don't see why shadow trolls shouldn't.
Shadow centipedes seem to be corporeal as well (but those of course shouldn't have pockets due to other reasons).

====
Unlike its living brethren, this troll's skin is a sickly greenish-gray color, it has no hair whatsoever, and it smells downright awful. It mumbles as it walks, but it sounds more like vomiting than speech.

06-09-2014 05:50 PM
Ancient Member
As anon123 notes, it also leaves a corpse, so it must be corporeal.

06-27-2014 06:38 AM
The Creator
They were meant to be shadows. Fixed.

+ Reply