Make Grave with Ancient Key White in Graphic Mode
issueid=5477 10-21-2017 04:33 AM
Number of reported issues by Jarinex: 10
Make Grave with Ancient Key White in Graphic Mode

Currently playing the steam beta, and noticed that in the graphics version that the graves looked the same color in the eerie glade, while in the minimap/ascii mode, the specific grave to dig was white. Maybe I missed it, but it would be nice to have the grave marker be more apparent in graphic mode.
Issue Details
Issue Number 5477
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Implemented
Priority 5 - Medium
Suggested Version ADOM 2.3.6
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 2
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

10-23-2017 02:40 PM
A more subtle difference, like a different design might be better (there really is no other sensible way to distinguish the graves in ASCII mode, so the color change makes sense there).

10-25-2017 11:37 AM
Ancient Member
Fixed. The difference is massive as per TB's description (Statue among tombstones). Hope this is the correct way to go about things (haven't done the quest yet :-O);

10-25-2017 01:43 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore
Fixed. The difference is massive as per TB's description (Statue among tombstones). Hope this is the correct way to go about things (haven't done the quest yet :-O);
Yeah my comment has been a bit misleading, what I actually wanted to say was that instead of a simple color change a different design altogether would be better, which is exactly what you did.

+ Reply