Potion of Literacy and Yggaz the fool interaction
issueid=4802 06-25-2017 06:39 PM
Number of reported issues by ixi: 51
Potion of Literacy and Yggaz the fool interaction
I wonder why no one submitted this so far...

Yggaz the fool is definitely a character that lacks wisdom more than any other character in game. Potion of Literacy isn't exactly meant to give wisdom but it's best item that could help him to gain at least a bit.

The reason for having this RFE implemented is mostly aesthetic. First time I acknowledged existence of Potion of Literacy before drinking it I though not about drinking it or sacrificing to ratling but exactly about helping this poor guy in Terinyo. I was quite disappointed when he just refused drinking it.

Don't think it should involve big reward. But it definitely should shift alignment as this is an altruistic act. In addition fool should drop dozen potions of booze as he doesn't need it anymore, change appearance and do something different rather than exchange potion. Would be nice if villagers be grateful for the act.

If there will be a new quest or if educated fool could reveal some mysteries around scroll of omnipotence and weird tome it would be great as well. But it's completely another story.
Issue Details
Issue Number 4802
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Suggested
Priority 9
Suggested Version ADOM 2.3.0 (r73)
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 3
Votes against this feature 1
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

08-08-2017 06:22 PM
No one cares about poor fool? *Sniff*...

08-08-2017 09:03 PM
I'd be for it, but I think the Potion of Literacy should be changed to "Potion of Wisdom" to better hint at it's dual usage.

+ Reply