No door available at coordinates
issueid=5763 11-24-2017 12:32 AM
Number of reported issues by LAFK: 1
No door available at coordinates
Fatal error: "No door available at (116, 13)."

Adom Classic (ASCII) 2.3.8, GNU/Linux Ubuntu 16.04. High Elven Archer lvl 9 (or 10) opens a tension room and flash trap goes off, blinding him. I try kicking at monster and fatal log happens with "no door" message from the summary.

I have an *.err file but can't seem to find the option to attach it.
Issue Details
Issue Number 5763
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Linux
Status Awaiting Feedback
Priority Unknown
Affected Version ADOM 2.3.8
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

11-24-2017 12:33 AM
Issue Changed by LAFK
  • Attachment adom.err uploaded

11-24-2017 09:55 AM
The Creator
Was a saved game produced for your character? Please check for both the .bak and .svg - we could use both!

11-26-2017 10:15 PM
Here's my SVG file, but... I'm verry sorry! I didn't think! Save is newer than the situation. For what it's worth, when I re-loaded, the bak file then worked, so I continued playing and now it's even newer than the SVG. I'll embark on a post-card quest right away Sir Creator!

And... I'll take this opportunity to thank you for the game. Sincerely. Thank. You. I had fun with it, my friends had fun with it, just last week I made two other people start playing and just today my wife laughed when I discovered I have a wand of teleportation and I can escape before the ghul's paralyze me completely. :-) Hearing her speak "so you're escaping from 'z's?" or "oh, they are faster, they'll eat you" and then laughing when I zapped a wand and exclaimed "it's a wand of teleportation! haha!" Really, thank you VERY much.

12-05-2017 11:41 AM
The Creator
Quote Originally Posted by LAFK
Here's my SVG file, but... I'm verry sorry! I didn't think! Save is newer than the situation. For what it's worth, when I re-loaded, the bak file then worked, so I continued playing and now it's even newer than the SVG. I'll embark on a post-card quest right away Sir Creator!

And... I'll take this opportunity to thank you for the game. Sincerely. Thank. You. I had fun with it, my friends had fun with it, just last week I made two other people start playing and just today my wife laughed when I discovered I have a wand of teleportation and I can escape before the ghul's paralyze me completely. :-) Hearing her speak "so you're escaping from 'z's?" or "oh, they are faster, they'll eat you" and then laughing when I zapped a wand and exclaimed "it's a wand of teleportation! haha!" Really, thank you VERY much.
I'm happy to hear you enjoy the game :-) Thanks for the kind words!

The Creator
If someone has a save file allowing to reproduce this, I'd be very happy. I just can't get it to happen :-(

Issue Changed by adom-admin
  • Status changed from Unconfirmed to Awaiting Feedback

+ Reply