Not a bug: FEATURE Potion of Longevity no longer works for Trolls
issueid=5957 01-22-2018 04:15 PM
Number of reported issues by mercy: 7
Not a bug: FEATURE Potion of Longevity no longer works for Trolls
Drank more than 10 and get old age at 46

Not a bug: FEATURE. Delete this entry.

My Troll wizard drank more than 10 blessed potions of longevity and gets old at age 46, attributes decreased by pool aging effects.

What is going on?

v3.0.6 public
Issue Details
Issue Number 5957
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Windows 7 (NotEye)
Status Not a Bug
Priority 10 - Lowest
Affected Version ADOM 3.0.6
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

01-22-2018 04:41 PM
Ancient Member
Longevity pots increase max age... Other breaks - adult, old, very old remain unchanged. It always worked this way,IIRC, so what are you surprised about?

01-22-2018 05:53 PM
Aha! So characters still get very old according to the original age limits, but they don't die? My troll would die at about 60 normally, but because of the blessed potions of longevity he will only die after 120 now?

01-22-2018 06:24 PM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by mercy
Aha! So characters still get very old according to the original age limits, but they don't die? My troll would die at about 60 normally, but because of the blessed potions of longevity he will only die after 120 now?
Something like that, yes.

01-22-2018 07:36 PM
Quote Originally Posted by mercy
Potions of longevity make you live longer, but do not grant eternal youth, so to say. Potions of youth are there for a reason. :)

+ Reply