Early Rune-Covered Trident delivery for Ravens broken
issueid=4637 12-07-2016 03:13 AM
Number of reported issues by shockeroo: 50
Early Rune-Covered Trident delivery for Ravens broken

The RCT was not delivered early for my Raven Dark Elf Barbarian in my last game. Nothing until L36.

Edit: It seems that others are having trouble replicating this issue. I have checked and I was definitely Raven. I'm not sure at the exact point of delivery but it was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time after completing the quest (many quests done and levels gained) and sometime after hitting L36.
Issue Details
Issue Number 4637
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Unconfirmed
Priority 5 - Medium
Affected Version ADOM r72 (v2.2.6)
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

12-07-2016 04:07 AM
Ancient Member
I wasn't able to reproduce the issue with the same race/class combo in r72. You're 100% sure about your star sign?

12-07-2016 06:39 AM
Yeah - I just restored the game from backup. Definitely Raven. I did the quest sometime around L20. I later went to chat with the Water Dragon aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggeeeeessssss after doing the quest at L30 or so and she was still saying 'be patient'. It was eventually delivered sometime after I hit L36 (I was farming Greater Molochs at that point and gained a bunch of levels at once).

12-07-2016 07:49 AM
Ancient Member
Well, I couldn't reproduce this by doing the quest at level 20 either. The turn at which you receive the trident seems to be fixed once you complete the quest. It's not possible to receive the trident while you are in the water dragon cave or the wilderness map, but you can't really miss the delivery by hanging out in these places; if you are over the turn limit, the trident is delivered immediately upon you entering area where it can be delivered.

12-07-2016 01:04 PM
I got the trident in my most recent game on L16. Playing R69.

12-07-2016 06:34 PM
Really odd... I wonder if there might be a very uncommon bug with the "turns to delivery" code... but even that seems unlikely.

+ Reply