Got crowned - did not receive artifact [SOLVED: Yes I did, duh, mark invalid]
issueid=2478 11-17-2013 02:49 PM
Number of reported issues by pipe: 13
Got crowned - did not receive artifact [SOLVED: Yes I did, duh, mark invalid]
Got a lot of items for my High Elf Archer, but none of the artifacts you're supposed to get

I'm playing a High Elf Archer, got crowned but didn't seem to get any artifact gift. Has anyone else experienced this lately? This was with p17.

Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot or anything of the items I did get, but after reading a blessed scroll of identify, none of the items seem to exist in my inventory. I did get a cursed heavy crossbow (+3, +4) but that's pretty far from anything artifactial!

Since I wasn't careful to save the state just after I noticed this, this is a pretty shitty bug report as of now, but I'll see if I can repeat this with some other character.
Issue Details
Issue Number 2478
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Not a Bug
Priority Unknown
Affected Version ADOM 1.2.0 pre 17
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

11-17-2013 04:06 PM
Ancient Member
I did get a cursed heavy crossbow (+3, +4)
Then you should have been crowned with the obsidian quarrel (Thunderstroke). Are you sure you didn't miss it when searching your inventory?

11-18-2013 12:04 PM
Aha! I did not read the scroll of identify until a while after I got all the equipment, and I had already stashed the quarrel away. I found it in a shop now. Sorry!

11-18-2013 01:43 PM
Ancient Member
You probably shouldn't stash the quarrel. It's received a significant buff in 1.2.0 and is quite good now.

11-18-2013 02:26 PM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer
You probably shouldn't stash the quarrel. It's received a significant buff in 1.2.0 and is quite good now.
Quite good is a bit of an understatement. If you don't use it, well then you are quite stupid.

+ Reply