let me see the speed etc. in the display
issueid=4065 11-21-2015 09:33 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by auricbond: 264
let me see the speed etc. in the display

The new display doesn't include that place... I forget it's name and am too busy/lazy to check the manual right now, but it used to be in the bottom right and you can toggle it... keep in mind you gain more real-estate if you go full-screen, and so the option should be there to squeeze more onto it. Speed is a crucial survival value to keep tabs on and it should not be hidden away anywhere.
Issue Details
Issue Number 4065
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Suggested
Priority 6
Suggested Version ADOM r64 (v2.0.3)
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone Modernized ADOM UI
Votes for this feature 5
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users Ravenmore, Zeno
Tags (none)

11-22-2015 04:56 AM
Ancient Member
That little toggle thing was indeed quite handy. I often had it set to energy used, as I found that more useful than speed. Would be nice to have it back!

11-22-2015 05:02 AM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by Grey
That little toggle thing was indeed quite handy. I often had it set to energy used, as I found that more useful than speed. Would be nice to have it back!
Coming to think of it, when I go full-screen there appears to be enough space to fit all those different variables without having to use the toggle.

11-22-2015 06:12 AM
Sure, it'd be nice to see the other variables listed.
As a companion note, it'd also be good if the HUD resized slightly for full-screen resolutions - tis too small at present.

01-22-2016 11:36 AM
Ancient Member
You mean the dynamic display? It's still there :) In the top-right corner. You can click on it to cycle what it displays.
Interesting suggestions here, especially UI scaling and adding more info in fullscreen. I'll take a look at this and maybe add a new RFE.

11-30-2016 04:51 AM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore
You mean the dynamic display? It's still there :) In the top-right corner. You can click on it to cycle what it displays.
Interesting suggestions here, especially UI scaling and adding more info in fullscreen. I'll take a look at this and maybe add a new RFE.
I suspect this RFE is referring the new ASCII UI, which doesn't have the dynamic display.

+ Reply