Make Antedulvian Jungle more interesting
issueid=6012 02-13-2018 05:15 PM
Number of reported issues by Jarinex: 10
Make Antedulvian Jungle more interesting

The jungle is an interesting idea thematically, but it is somewhat underwhelming, as it is hard to find and most of the dinosaurs are weak.

I think it would be a good idea to make the jungle more likely to be found, if not guaranteed by talking to some kind of NPC to get it to appear. I also think if it is going to be a higher level area, the dinosaurs should also be more threatening.

I am also open to any ideas that others may have.
Issue Details
Issue Number 6012
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All without NotEye
Status Suggested
Priority 5 - Medium
Suggested Version ADOM 3.1.0
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 5
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

02-13-2018 05:18 PM
Some ideas that I have seen popped up include:

-Having an item or some items that make it worth going to (kind of like the fungal forest). Maybe something that increases stats, or interesting weapons. ANYTHING to make it worth going to.

-Someone suggested to have the last fragment for the map appear there (instead of it being random). This would fit thematically, as the theme fits well for it.

02-13-2018 09:13 PM
Disliking the thought of map fragment because the entire site is so randomly found, but otherwise the jungle needs an improvement.

02-13-2018 10:45 PM
Yeah that was discussed a bit on the discord. I kind of like the idea, but only if the jungle is easier to find. I think it would be cool to have some kind of reason for doing the jungle (quest or otherwise).

+ Reply