"Expected chunk 'LRMS' not found"
issueid=4140 12-05-2015 06:55 PM
Number of reported issues by Fyrebrrd: 1
"Expected chunk 'LRMS' not found"

Hello!

My computer is old and crappy and randomly crashes. Normally ADOM reboots from my last save file without a problem. This time, though, it generated the above error and an "adom.err" file, which I would like to upload but can't find how, and then closes out of the program. I'm sure this could be solved by uploading an older save file, if that exists, but again I don't know how to do that.

Thanks!
Issue Details
Issue Number 4140
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All Steam Versions
Status Cannot Reproduce
Priority 1 - Highest
Affected Version ADOM r63 (v2.0.2)
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

12-05-2015 07:06 PM
Ancient Member
You can find the .err file under My Documents\ADOM. Also, My Documents\ADOM\adom_dat\savedg should have an automatic backup of your character with a .bak extension, you'll need to rename it to keep playing.

12-05-2015 10:31 PM
I've found the error file. What I'm uncertain of is how I upload it so it's useful to others.

Thanks for the tip on how to do that! I got the file renamed and it opened up just fine :)

12-05-2015 11:40 PM
Ancient Member
At the bottom of this page (below the reply box) there's a panel to upload attachments. Choose the .err file and press Upload. It will then be available to everyone else.

03-20-2018 03:05 PM
Administrator
It seems that your saved game got corrupted. The adom.err file sadly doesn't help much in this case.

+ Reply