Improve weaponsmith class power UI
issueid=6069 03-01-2018 03:29 PM
Number of reported issues by Harkila: 154
Improve weaponsmith class power UI

The ability to melt metallic items into ingots is great, but it's a pain to use nowadays. You'll of course want to select all your gear of a certain metal at one go to get a goot set of ingots. But pick a single one which is made of another material, and your entire selection is gone. I suggest that it should be changed so that there's some on-screen warning (such as with trying to unwield a cursed weapon) about the mismatching metals instead, so that you can go on and pick and choose with your selections intact.

EDIT: ixi's idea is simply better, so please allow selection of several metals and just let it yield different types of ingots as an UI enhancement. It's fine if the melting time is multiplied with the amount of metals involved, to simulate that they are actually done separately.
Issue Details
Issue Number 6069
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Windows 7
Status Suggested
Priority 8
Suggested Version ADOM 3.1.1
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 3
Votes against this feature 2
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

03-02-2018 03:18 PM
I'd love to pick all the various items I want regardless of the metal and watch PC melting them down one by one. Don't really see a reason why do I have to do this in sequence for various types of metal, just increases number of keypresses.

04-22-2020 09:09 PM
Bouncing this one up in hopes of better smithing :)

+ Reply