failure to launch
issueid=2107 04-10-2013 09:33 PM
Number of reported issues by theseus12: 32
failure to launch
see title

Launch File

Exception

Wrapped Exception

Okay, I have no clue what this all means, but it all boils down to one thing: I can't play ADOM II 0.3.2 at all right now. I have yet to try reinstalling it. It's been awhile since playing the game, I'll admit, (I got distracted by Slender Games and Brütal Legend), but when I tried picking up the game again, it just wouldn't launch. I'm going to try reinstalling the game, then post in this thread whether or not it worked again. Either way, regardless of whether or not reinstalling does the trick, I thought it best to make a notification at least...

BTW, Thomas I sent a letter just today. It's from Oklahoma, so it might take awhile, but unless you've changed your address from the one listed on ADOM classic (Prerelease five) then it should arrive. In any case, I also sent 60 dollars American for support. Forgive me, but I just don't enjoy putting my card information online, and decided to just send it to you via snail mail. At best, you get the money and I become a supporter. At worst, the letter gets lost and we both are short sixty dollars. Either way, I don't have to worry about my card information. Believe me, it's nothing against you that I'm not busting out the card. It's just a trust issue I have against the internet in general.
Issue Details
Issue Number 2107
Project ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
Category Unknown
Status Unconfirmed
Priority 5 - Medium
Affected Version ADOM II 0.3.2
Fixed Version (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

05-25-2013 02:58 PM
Issue Changed by theseus12
  • Priority changed from 7 to 5 - Medium