Change in satiation level should not interrupt walking
issueid=6051 02-23-2018 09:04 AM
Number of reported issues by Harkila: 154
Change in satiation level should not interrupt walking

Going from Satiated to normal (presumably other similar changes as well) interrupts walk mode. It probably should not, unless you become hungry. There are very many walking interruptions already.

I don't see any reason why someone would want to interrupt walking merely because satiation goes down. Bloated -> satiated might qualify, if you are carrying that blink dog corpse and are running out of holy water. I have never found that to be an issue, though, at those times you just don't use the extended walk command. :)
Issue Details
Issue Number 6051
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Windows 7
Status Rejected
Priority 7
Suggested Version ADOM 3.1.0
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 3
Votes against this feature 2
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

02-25-2018 05:41 AM
Agree for satiated -> normal, Bloated -> satiated doesn't seem to be needed very often too.

Well, there's one additional use case I have. Since bloated and satiated have penalties sometimes I'm waiting for them to wear off before going into danger, e.g. before opening a tension room door. I don't think waking a few steps in a wrong direction matters much for normal gameplay, but could slightly affect weekly challenge games if there's a lot of traps, lack of food, increased huger rates and magnetic stairs.

03-01-2018 02:52 PM
The Creator
As each level sometimes might have special effects a general interruption to me seems the right thing to do.

+ Reply