Fleeing from a wolf pack in the wilderness results in all individual wolves wandering off
issueid=794 03-18-2012 04:02 AM
Number of reported issues by Nearsighted: 34
Fleeing from a wolf pack in the wilderness results in all individual wolves wandering off

I would consider this an unintended function, as no other encounter I have fled from has caused this issue. For reasons I do not yet understand, a pack of wolves encountered randomly by the Caverns of Chaos behaved strangely after fleeing from the battle. I received many duplicate messages notifying me that the wolves were wandering off into the distance (or something to that effect, I can't remember exactly from memory). I have not managed to replicate the issue but will continue trying to do so. As far as I could tell there was no real impact on gameplay. Just a string of superfluous messages.

Edit: I did in fact manage to reproduce the issue, this time with a band of skeletons south of Terinyo. As far as I can tell, unfortunately, I am not doing anything different in fights where this occurs.
Issue Details
Issue Number 794
Project ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
Category Gameplay
Status Fixed
Priority Unknown
Affected Version ADOM II 0.2.3
Fixed Version ADOM II 0.2.4
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

03-18-2012 06:40 AM
Issue Changed by Nearsighted
  • Title changed from Fleeing from a wolfpack in the wilderness results in all individual wolves wandering off to Fleeing from a wolf pack in the wilderness results in all individual wolves wandering off

05-01-2012 10:00 PM
Issue Changed by adom-admin
  • Issue marked as addressed
  • Addressed version changed from Unknown to ADOM II 0.2.4

05-01-2012 10:01 PM
Issue Changed by adom-admin
  • Status changed from Unconfirmed to Fixed

+ Reply