Crash: "Duplicate found while filtering itemlist (cooked fire lizard corpse)."
issueid=2873 04-23-2014 06:59 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by Stingray1: 97
Crash: "Duplicate found while filtering itemlist (cooked fire lizard corpse)."

Was busy killing inhabitants of a Greater Fire Vault. One of the killed fire lizard's corpse was cooked by one of the soon to be killed fire breathing monsters. A few of turns later I collected said corpse. I killed a few more vault monsters and then step onto the pile of items created by these dead monsters and picked up a few items, but this placed me in Strained status. I did not like that.
So, I dropped a few corpses. Including said cooked fire lizard corpse.

The game crashed with the error message in the title. I'll upload the error dump.
Issue Details
Issue Number 2873
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category Windows 8.1 (NotEye)
Status Unconfirmed
Priority 4
Affected Version ADOM 1.2.0 pre 21
Fixed Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users adom-admin
Tags (none)

05-01-2014 08:19 PM
The Creator
Strange. The item filtering code does not get called when dropping stuff. It gets called when you display items to be dropped. But as you said you dropped the cooked fire lizard it should no onger have been in the list that is filtered for display. I'm confused.

05-02-2014 01:59 AM
Ancient Member
I don't know. The items has to be displayed before they can get dropped? It crashed right as I dropped them. I think it was dropped onto a pile of other items already lying on the floor. When I restored the game after the crash there was 3 cooked fire lizard corpses on the tile together with 2 other items, which I don't recall what they were.

+ Reply