Kranach is easier to find in the wilderness after quest is given by sheriff.
issueid=3349 10-15-2014 01:15 PM
Number of reported issues by lan1967: 18

Hi, dear forum users.
I wanted to offer idea of improving chances to find Kranach after sheriff gave such a quest.
Generally it is hard to find a pack of roving raiders for low-PC and he can easily die out of hunger trying to bring him to justice and significant time may pass without success.
Issue Details
Issue Number 3349
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Rejected
Priority 5 - Medium
Suggested Version ADOM r51
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 2
Votes against this feature 6
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

10-15-2014 01:15 PM
Not a bug again.

10-15-2014 03:48 PM
He is already much easier to find after the quest is received...

(...you never meet him if you haven't got it.)

I don't see the need to make it easier - it's totally optional and can easily be done with a bit of shopping first.

10-15-2014 05:56 PM
From my personal experience finding his band was pretty annoying task and sometimes near impossible to finish. Without survival skill it's even more challenging. Why is he such a coward to flee away from PC after 5 lvl making impossible to finish the quest? Why wont make a hidden house in the forest where he and his goons live?

10-16-2014 02:18 PM
Then don't take the quest. :)
I like the fact that there's a randomness factor in a very early game quest. Nobody forces you to take the Kranach quest. Voting against.

10-16-2014 03:07 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Harkila
Then don't take the quest. :)
I like the fact that there's a randomness factor in a very early game quest. Nobody forces you to take the Kranach quest. Voting against.
Nobody forces you to tell me what to do. Id prefer to have better chances of finding bad lord and bring him to justice or may be find his crime hideout.

10-17-2014 02:24 PM
Quote Originally Posted by lan1967
Nobody forces you to tell me what to do. Id prefer to have better chances of finding bad lord and bring him to justice or may be find his crime hideout.
I'm not telling you to do anything. What I gave you was a viable option for gameplay.
You are free to prefer what you want, and I'm free to not agree with your preferences.

Peace.

11-02-2014 01:16 PM
The Creator
After having received the quest each wilderness encounter has a 25% chance to be an encounter with Kranach. I think that's enough.

+ Reply