Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by gut: 5
PM about malfunctioning account
A forum member can't post in the forums

The forum member 'Cash' private messaged me on Dec 8 (sorry for the
delay cash, I seldom get PM's, so I didn't notice sooner), telling me that
he is no longer able to post messages to the forums. He PM'd me under
his account name 'Cash' though, so I don't know what the hang-up
could be. Any help would be appreciated please.
Issue Details
Issue Number 699
Project Website Development
Category Forums
Status Unconfirmed
Priority 6
Affected Version Unknown
Fixed Version (none)
Users able to reproduce bug 0
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

01-21-2012 11:20 AM
Ancient Member
I recieved another PM. The fellow is still unable to post anything, though they are able to PM. I
don't know if their account has been restricted or partially disabled, but I can see that they are
not banned and do not have any infractions. The guy sent me the error message he is getting.

"Cash, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

For now, I just told him to check that his cookies are enabled and check the box entitled 'remember me'.

09-25-2012 01:12 PM
Ancient Member
When I want to post, more often than not, I get a similar message. When I return to the main page, it then turns out I need to log in again. For some reason it seems I am often logged out while typing a reply, without warning.

09-25-2012 07:24 PM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by grobblewobble
When I want to post, more often than not, I get a similar message. When I return to the main page, it then turns out I need to log in again. For some reason it seems I am often logged out while typing a reply, without warning.
If you're logging in through http://www.adom.de/forums/ (as opposed to http://adom.de/...), make sure all links you visit have the "www." too. That's assuming you're already ticking the "remember me" checkbox.

+ Reply