Eating in the food shop.
issueid=764 02-29-2012 04:54 AM
Number of reported issues by Phoobnahr: 7
Eating in the food shop.

Ran back to terinyo starving after my food inventory disappeared (which is a bug so common I hardly needed to report it in my last thread), Grabbed up the first standard ration I could get to and ate it before paying, at which point a voice in my head said "I'll just add the total of ten GP to your tab". Paid my 10GP tab and left, but upon returning found that I always owed 10 GP in the shop in addition to my tab for anything I pick up, meaning I have to pay for that standard ration every time I enter the shop. If I enter the shop with less than 10 gold I will be unable to leave.
Issue Details
Issue Number 764
Project ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
Category Unknown
Status Fixed
Priority Unknown
Affected Version JADE 0.2.2
Fixed Version ADOM II 0.2.3
Users able to reproduce bug 3
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

02-29-2012 05:37 PM
Reproduced. After paying once, the shopkeeper will stop blocking the way, but then you can still pay again even without taking or eating another item. You can also eat something which costs more than you own, which means that you need to kill the shopkeeper before you can get out.

03-15-2012 10:38 PM
The Creator
Fixed for ADOM II 0.2.3. Please send your real name to creator(at)ancientdomainsofmystery.com for it to be included in the credits. (If you were already asked to do so you can ignore this message. Please include a reference to the bug or RFE you are credited for.)

+ Reply