Disable default automatic pilfering of items in shops as thief.
issueid=6142 03-24-2018 11:22 AM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by Blasphemous: 110
Disable default automatic pilfering of items in shops as thief.

Thieves' class power at level 18 can be extremely annoying.
When you intend to pick several (or all) of the items in a shop to mass identify or buy, you are forced to press an additional confirmation whether or not to steal an item for each individual item.

Can it be done that this is disabled as automatic behavior and instead should be explicitly invoked from the class powers menu?
A variable in the config file to switch between default and non-default would be nice.
Issue Details
Issue Number 6142
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Suggested
Priority 9
Suggested Version ADOM 3.1.3
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 8
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

03-24-2018 03:09 PM
Ancient Member
I thought this was already suggested by someone before? I could be wrong. Anyways, upvoted!

03-24-2018 03:38 PM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by Blank4u47
I thought this was already suggested by someone before? I could be wrong. Anyways, upvoted!
Multiple times, of course; this damn class power is infuriating: 1940, 2702, 4425.

03-24-2018 11:02 PM
Ancient Member
Well, apparently, even posted multiple times, the change is still not implemented.
I even upvoted one of the past suggestions.
Honestly, I have not checked if this was reported already before posting, though I remembered discussions about this.
I'm playing thief right now and have a bunch of random scroll and potion shops that I restock and buy-out and this class skill makes it super-annoying.

+ Reply