Ants digging graves
issueid=3384 11-01-2014 12:01 PM
Ancient Member
Number of reported issues by GordonOverkill: 9
Ants digging graves
Just came across an ant hive in the graveyard level. Would be extreeeemely cool if those ants randomy dug some graves from time to time :-)

Of course that's a very rare situation, but I'd love it if ants and other digging monsters would have a chance to dig downwards while standing on a grave tile! How great would it be to have an ant release an emperor lich...
Issue Details
Issue Number 3384
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Suggested
Priority 9
Suggested Version ADOM r52
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 7
Votes against this feature 7
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

11-01-2014 12:13 PM
Voting against. It would be some nice flavour, but there's only one level where it's possible. And the amount of graves there is massive. So basically this would have a chance to turn one already tricky level (especially with ants opening the walls) into living hell. If graves were scattered around the dungeons, then, sure, maybe... But as-is it would mostly seem like another gremlinbombed water cave, with added deadliness flavour.

11-01-2014 07:21 PM
If there were more graves randomly strewn about Ancardia (probably all the dead adventurers that died trying to stop ChAoS), then I would vote for it. As is, I agree with Harkila. I encountered the graveyard ONCE. It didn't go well.

04-15-2018 11:07 PM
I'd like to see this implemented. The only times summoning liches pop up is from greater treasure graves so the risk of having an unstoppable summoning room is quite low. Also this would act as a non-chaotic way to dig up graves, if you can tame an ant/digger

+ Reply