Thread: Finally crime DID pay!

Default Finally crime DID pay!

See for yourself!

Last edited by Ulza; 01-06-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Those pictures are hilarious Shame they're not taken in the same place, otherwise this would lead me to believe you get together with your friends to play ADOM on a TV screen regularly, which is something I've never gotten my friends to do. (Once, I believe. I don't think I managed to get him into the game enough though.)

Those pictures are from some sort of convention, correct? Which one? (Looking closer, two different conventions?)
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

They're The Reaction Guys.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/reacti...s-gaijin-4koma

%%%%%%%%%%%☆

Oh. I thought it looked like the guy in the first picture was supposed to be holding the silver bracers he had stolen, and he was looking over at the guy next to him to see if he had gotten away with it.
    Your armor weakens, oh my!