Thread: Stupid testes

Default Stupid testes

Stupid, really. does sleeping (because of the Zzzzzhhh. sound?) stop library turn count & reset it?
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

It is quite likely that you have an better idea of the answer than I do, given I have no damned clue. Sleep isn't exactly the most well-researched condition either
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Reminds me of the sig of an old r.g.r.adom denizen, roughly: "I can sleep when I die... and even then, my corpse will give sleep resistance."

That would seem logical for a grey elf... XD. Nethack-Adom warp.
    I'll try it when i reach the library. A drakeling ranger atm. For the moment, getting his 2nd precrown.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief

Just a silly online game

New stupid test, for anyone going for those : what happens if you zap a wand of trap creation on a door of a shop? My supposition is that the hopkeeper will try to open the door and get the trap i his face. If he does, will he get angry, any effect on algnment ect?

Just a silly online game

Does the magic lock spell works on shop doors?

#2 : the shopkeeper seems to simply open the door. Weird, but i guess that's what should be. No trap thrown at you.
    #4 : The phial of caladriel keeps invisibility. Gremlins won't see you if you use it (if you were invisible and keep invisible)
    Last edited by Dudley; 01-07-2010 at 12:46 PM.

Just a silly online game

>The phial of caladriel keeps invisibility

Huh?
    You mean, if I carry the phial, then invis myself, I
    never become visable again.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

He just means that it doesn't make you visible to the monsters that are in your LOS when you do it, the way that pickpocketing, hitting, shooting, kicking, etc. a monster makes you visible to that monster.

The same should be true for the Light spell. Best damage spell by far in the gremlin cave.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.