Thread: Dak

Default Dak

Just a q..
    when you et him annoyed for getting out of the fight too early
    does he always go to the paralzying you?
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

I think he confuses you with a whirl of fluid motions...

but that didn't work...
    then he paralyses you...
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

I think he does stun, then confuse, then paralysis. I don't know what he does if you're paralysis resistant.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    I think he does stun, then confuse, then paralysis. I don't know what he does if you're paralysis resistant.
    He expresses his annoyance (verbally) and teleports you back in without any ill effects if you happen to be resistant to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by da1edwin View Post
    He expresses his annoyance (verbally) and teleports you back in without any ill effects if you happen to be resistant to everything.
    Hmmn what if you're able to control teleportation, can you pick where to go instead of being teleported back in? Offhand i think some npcs are teleportation resistant though i dunno if players can get that.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 01-14-2010 at 03:01 AM.
    I haven't yet finished an ADOM game, but i haven't given up on trying yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Hmmn what if you're able to control teleportation, can you pick where to go instead of being teleported back in? Offhand i think some npcs are teleportation resistant though i dunno if players can get that.
    It's not true teleportation like the kind from a spell or wand. Even if you have teleportation resistance, you'll suddenly find yourself in the arena again.

Try being Crowned

Quote Originally Posted by Twinge View Post
    Try being Crowned
    Does that do something special?