Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lvl 12 Dark Elven Beastfighter

Default lvl 12 Dark Elven Beastfighter

Ok, so I started out with a (title) born in candle. Go REALY lucky on this one. Went to puppy cave and found Iron Fist guarded by a least daemon. Skipped that and went to the VD where a gremlin found a water trap, well, more like two, but anyway the level was almost full of gremlins. I beat them, got to level 8ish, got Iron Fist and a RoDS. I am currently at the HMV. The question is, what to do now?

1. I do have a glass amulet

2. I have already blessed the RoDS (should i use it now for a AoLS or wait till kelly?)

3. I have killed a cat >.<

4. Really does not want to die.

any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    When in darkness, you can always see the light (unless you're in ADOM)

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.

ARRRGG!!!! NM, I died in the small cave because I was cornered but a gorgon and a master swordsman. @#$&#*!

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.

In all honesty, it would probably more accurate to say you died because you went to the SMC at level 12 to begin with.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

If you were in the HMV, you know there's a secret door to get out, right? That way you don't have to go back through the SMC. Unless maybe you meant Terinyo..

I had no means of getting to the secret exit (I did have a RoDS, but didn't want to waste it. Looking back maybe I should have)

What do you mean you had no means of getting to the secret exit?
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.

... it's a secret door, you don't need to teleport to it or anything

>.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<

Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    ... it's a secret door, you don't need to teleport to it or anything
    Yeah... you just need to stand by the wall and hit (s)earch.

you should join the irc chat, you will get advice quicker that way and its just a good adom environment.

irc.freenode.net

/join #adom

google: opensource irc client windows/mac/linux/solaris/bsd/penis (depending on which one you use)