Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ADOM server

There is a "Window" configuration entry when you start PuTTY - it appears it is set to change the amount of rows and columns when resizing the window (full screen being another kind of resizing, presumably), but in my configuration for ADOM I have (manually presumably, I don't remember doing it but I've had PuTTY for a while now) set it to resize the font and keep the number of rows and columns, which is why resizing works for me. To be precise, I set it to 25 rows, 80 columns and "Change the size of the font". Tell us if that helps?
    Last edited by Silfir; 02-11-2010 at 06:08 PM.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Change your font setting to something bigger if your window is too small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    There is a "Window" configuration entry when you start PuTTY - it appears it is set to change the amount of rows and columns when resizing the window (full screen being another kind of resizing, presumably), but in my configuration for ADOM I have (manually presumably, I don't remember doing it but I've had PuTTY for a while now) set it to resize the font and keep the number of rows and columns, which is why resizing works for me. To be precise, I set it to 25 rows, 80 columns and "Change the size of the font". Tell us if that helps?
    Gee, that sounds obvious There indeed was an option to "change the size of the fonts".
    That did the trick. Thanks for help guys.

Configured the colors and all nicely but I can't find a font I like. Anyone recommending any (want a dos look)
    Last edited by moomoo; 02-11-2010 at 08:24 PM.

To get that DOS look and feel, the best choice would be this.
    http://www.fixedsysexcelsior.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Addison View Post
    To get that DOS look and feel, the best choice would be this.
    http://www.fixedsysexcelsior.com/
    That's the font I had chosen for now. Its a bit too fat I have absolutely zero idea what the original adom font is.

Hey moomoo.

I think you should try out Syncterm for what you're wanting on this then.

There was a perfectly good ADOM server thread already, why start a new one? It was on the first page even.