Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Banchee and The Gremlin Cave

Default The Banchee and The Gremlin Cave

Has anyone tried this? I've heard of people taking her on a walk through the animated forest, but what about here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

nathrakh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Theym View Post
    Has anyone tried this? I've heard of people taking her on a walk through the animated forest, but what about here?
    Gremlins in gremlin cave dont drop gear & hostile monsters wont follow you IN wilderness.

umm, does anyone know how to remove "trapped clothes"? they're not even cursed but my character can't remove them
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

nathrakh Guest

umm, does anyone know how to remove "trapped clothes"? they're not even cursed but my character can't remove them
    Via item destruction. One good way to remove non-high-metal stuff is to stay few turns in the tower of eternal flames. ;-)

edit: scrolls of item destruction for example will do the trick eventually but you need to have 3 (or was it 4?) destructible items ON. and even then it picks one by random.

edit2: cursing stuff also makes it more prone to item destruction. blessing has reverse effect.

so if i drop/remove and drop *everything* but them(and of course the scroll) they wont be destroyed?
    that's an odd prerequsite for item destruction
    ?/0

nathrakh Guest

so if i drop/remove and drop *everything* but them(and of course the scroll) they wont be destroyed?
    that's an odd prerequsite for item destruction
    thats pre-requisite for the scroll. traps /other stuff will work without.

ok thanks, i just dropped everything except the ankh and the clothes and went to toef and they disapered first turn, thanks for the advice
    ?/0

nathrakh Guest

I once did that.

When I got out of ToEF I noticed my GRAVE ERROR. I had dropped my stuff to wilderness!

rofl, i'm sorry for your loss tho, i used the semi conveniently located old mans hut(courage guy)
    ?/0

Quote Originally Posted by nathrakh View Post
    Gremlins in gremlin cave dont drop gear & hostile monsters wont follow you IN wilderness.
    A wish for a banshee or a sheep would work, though, wouldn't it?

Personally, I think the general idea is very interesting. What about a banshee in the bug-infested temple? That isn't to say that it would be a sensible way to use a wish, or anything like that - but it would be interesting nonetheless.