Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why do people fall for jerks?

Quote Originally Posted by fazisi View Post
    I've got a hot girlfriend imo. Other dudes think so too so I'm probably not too wrong. I'm considerate and try to think in an observant and realistic point of view. Some vices are smoking lots of reefer and and frequently using "rough english" haha. I play video games, am a broke ass university student going to school on student loans, and not the most attractive guy out there.

Hope for all!
    But are you a jerk?

I don't know the exact definition of a jerk. I try to be respectful of others but if you're a fucking retard, don't expect any fake sympathy from me. If having a spine makes you a jerk, I could see why all the chicks leave the nice guys to whimper in their self-inflicted misery.

EDIT: But not the actual retards. I'm pretty cool with those guys and girls. It's the ignorant shithead retards I mean.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Quote Originally Posted by fazisi View Post
    I don't know the exact definition of a jerk. I try to be respectful of others but if you're a fucking retard, don't expect any fake sympathy from me. If having a spine makes you a jerk, I could see why all the chicks leave the nice guys to whimper in their self-inflicted misery.

EDIT: But not the actual retards. I'm pretty cool with those guys and girls. It's the ignorant shithead retards I mean.
    common post your photo here (with tablet which says "hello adomites") and we will tell you if you are jerk. we will judge you fair and just.

He IS. Oh wait, he didn't post.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

I fear that this point of view is kind of skewed due to the fact of that philosophies and views are always dependant on the given experience of a person.

To be honest in all fairness that i can muster ; i do not believe in that there is some kind of universal thougt of falling for jerks. Surely, there are the extremist situations where you have someone who end up in the hands of someone who hits 'em or generally mentally abuse them alot. Sure. I can assure you of that i could very well spew all the hate i've mustered up in my mind to just relieve my self - it would be the easy way out. But to be fair with it - here's what i think :

It's not a knowing choice a person makes. No-one wants to end up hurt, the part of where they do get hurt and all that - i honestly haven't seen a single situation where the person in question can't have figured that with their own thinking capacity. Harsh - but if a girl always comes back to the one and same guy and always end up the same way - i can't consider it more then fair that they stand for their turn.

Yes, that is quite a harsh judgement. Without involving my own bitterness, i think that empathy can be messured much like the messurement of respect - it's something you actually feel, not "think".

Apart from this - Is it really that confounding that self-confident people with money, are successfull etc etc. end up with more? It's like the rich gets richer and the poor just keeps losing their wealth. My own personal stance to all this is that i actually try to kill everything i feel in the regards of what i feel - Cause my own perspective doesn't alllow me to believe better about people, then that they are self-centered, will not follow anything but their own will and that it is not a question of IF a person will betray you, it's a question of when.
    I've won with the following classes ; Monk and Bard.

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    -snip-that it is not a question of IF a person will betray you, it's a question of when.
    I don't agree. Symbosia can exist in human species.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

This is the face of a jerk.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Hot damn, that face sure is jerky! Just look at that snarky-ass
    expression. Just kiddin
    Code:
    Really kick the child? [y/N]

....@.....
    ....t.....
    Yo dawg I heard you like buffalo so I put buffalo in your Buffalo now you can buffalo Buffalo buffalo while your Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo!

Ultras: GE Farmer, Hurthling Thief, Orc Weaponsmith
    Wins: HE Priest, GE Wizard, Human Necromancer, Gnome Elementalist, HE barbarian, Gnome Mindcrafter, Hurthling Paladin, Troll Healer

nathrakh Guest

If I were gay I'd hit it.

Last edited by nathrakh; 03-16-2010 at 09:10 PM.

hey that`s not him! There were no tablet or paper with his name written on it! Where did you get this photo man? In magazine of weirdy lamps?