Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It's just stupidity

Keeping 's' pressed in the pyramid while a ghost comes up to you and ages you to death

Going from Terinyo to Tomb of High Kings, realising that I didnt bring my climbing set. Returning to Terinyo to get climbing set from my item stash, going back to the tomb and realising that I lack some logs. Going to animated forest to collect some logs, stashing them just outside the animated forest level, on the stairway, due to weight issues. Going to the tomb and realising that my hatchet is left behind. Going to Terinyo to bring my hatchet, entering the tomb, going to the bottom level, realising that I lack my logs, which were left behind on the stairs, stockpiled. Going to CoC and getting the logs, lugging them across the wilderness while very strained. Reaching the bottom level, dropping the logs and some other weighy needless items, and running across a blessed spellbook of Frost Bolt in my pack.
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

I suddenly realise why frost is preferred.

Edit : i suppose your guy died of sheer derision ? with little fishies gnawing him?
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Dropping all of your gear before assaulting the air temple, then, upon returning, promptly poisoning all of your potions and cursing all of your food due to your thick gauntlets getting destroyed by lightning.

Oh, and picking up a glowing wand and getting the "You drain all of the energy out of the wand" or whatever, message.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Going into the wilderness to read books uninterrupted, dropping all scrolls to allow quick 'r'+'a' commands and then leaving without picking the scrolls back up.

nathrakh Guest

Draining all your wands as a barbarian always rocks!

When I think of all the (not just my) PC's
    that stumbled into that red water over the
    years. All for lack of ear cleaning awareness.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

nathrakh Guest

Here's another one:

I lost a very powerful bard to Banshee a few days ago (for the first time on top of that)! Some kind of confusing monster that I don't exactly remember got generated in there and.. out of habit I cleaned my 'E'ars till the confusion wore out. Needless to say I didn't quite notice what I actually did and never put another wax in my ears. :-)

Forgetting to watch your HP. Dying stupidly with a great wizard.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Snake from Beyond is attacking me and brings me low on health so instead of healing or praying or removing the posion I do the ultimate safe thing and cast Darkness.

I'm still holding my lit torch
    hahahaha, that is awesome!
    Ste@m rolling monsters like an 18 wheeler, with a drunk driver driving, there's no surviving!

Way too strong to rely on pr@yers and hope, I walk out the jungle in bear skin coats.