Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultra?

Heh.
    I thought I was being clever - I could teleport and have teleportitis as well. The idea of being stuck in a dungeon surrounded by GMs was a bit too claustrophobia inducing....

It's hella safer. if you have habit, at least (i often wish for him)
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

It is easier to escape from GMs in the wilderness but then they are lost and you don't get the experience. However, with 200 speed, hack 'n' back tactics would wreck those fools pretty easily.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

You may have already figured this out but that bulky girdle in your pack is likely a girdle of giant strength (+12 St) and if it is I'd suggest you wear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Albahan View Post
    You may have already figured this out but that bulky girdle in your pack is likely a girdle of giant strength (+12 St) and if it is I'd suggest you wear that.
    Actually, with a weight of 7 stones, it is likely a girdle of greed.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

There's always an alternative. You can wish for moloch in a unique wilderness area to which you dont often go. Minotaur maze courtyard anyone? Greater Unicorn glade? Old Barbarian clearing? Upper graveyard? As long as, when leaving, you dont leave any molochs at the place where you'll appear when you next ENTER.
    ▼ All their fault. ▼