Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adomsage on Win7 with fullscreen and correct colors?

Default Adomsage on Win7 with fullscreen and correct colors?

The topic pretty much says it all. How can I accomplish this? I tried googling around, but the link I found to correcting colors was dead, and I couldn't find anything usefull for fullscreen (except that it's impossible. I have max font size (10*20), but it's still quite small for my FullHD telly playing from my couch.

I almost didnt reply when I saw the mention of your screen, you showoff thing! Mew!
    Basically to change colours you will make a SHORTCUT to your adomsage, and rightclick the shortcut, go into properties, and one of the tabs will hold the colour settings. I'll upload my own shorcut now, it holds all the right colours.

shortcutthing.zip
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

If you're giving me a virus 'cause youre jealous I'll come through the lines to bash you with my Executor

(scanned - no viruses)

Thanks. That solves the colors. Now I only need to get it to fullscreen (or at least twice as big), 'cause my telly ain't big enough

Ps. FullHD tellies don't really cost that much nowadays so just go sell some sperm or something and get yourself one. Easily worth it.

two things, firstly, that response was _extremely_ funny, when i read it i imagined a girl standing on the side of the road with a "will donate sperm for hi-def tv" sign, priceless
    and does sage run on windows 7?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

How on earth would a girl donate sperm?

Yes Adomsage seems to run fine with Win7. No problems whatsoever except the colors (which I think all versions of windows have).

Edit: This is propably well known so I won't put up another thread but I think this should be in the guidebook. The Mommy dragon considers everything that is on the groung her property. Including monster dropped loot and also everything you drop yourself.
    Last edited by Unforgiven82; 03-28-2010 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven82 View Post
    How on earth would a girl donate sperm?
    Well *you* are the one that suggested it. Honestly, what sort of girl do you thing Elone is...?
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

for some reason my 64-bit laptop cant/wont run adom sage and i realy wanted the bigger maps
    anyone know what the problem could be?
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Well *you* are the one that suggested it. Honestly, what sort of girl do you thing Elone is...?
    I don't believe in girls playing Adom. Not saying they don't exist any more than I'm saying that god doesn't exist - I just don't believe in them

We're like mystical unicorns, only minus the horn. And the horse
    body. And the magic. And the letting-elven-maidens-ride-us.
    Okay, maybe not ALL would be without
    that last one...

Code:
    Really kick the child? [y/N]

....@.....
    ....t.....
    Yo dawg I heard you like buffalo so I put buffalo in your Buffalo now you can buffalo Buffalo buffalo while your Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo!

Ultras: GE Farmer, Hurthling Thief, Orc Weaponsmith
    Wins: HE Priest, GE Wizard, Human Necromancer, Gnome Elementalist, HE barbarian, Gnome Mindcrafter, Hurthling Paladin, Troll Healer

lol idk, some just seem to be hiding their horns
    ?/0