Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: the black tome

Black tome gives an unbiased random spell - Wish and Darkness are equally likely. Same as ! of Wonder, not same as floor books or \ of Wonder.

Corruption gained is 20 CPs per turn spent reading, only applied if you finish reading (so get interrupted, and ALWAYS read in a half time room). Corruption is at least 200 and capped at 6666.

Black tome cannot be destroyed by reading.

In all other respects black tome functions as any other spellbook. Worse, since it can't be blessed.

game crashed, i was nice and took beggars to the other town instead of killing them
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0

wilderness Ftw
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

i read a tract of order, i was neutral "you feel the anger of chaos brewing. . .You suddenly hear a thundering voice "*I* hearby punish thee, puny mortal" your equipment turns to dust. you feel the anger of order brewing. . .For some seconds the ground rumbles." why did everyone get so mad?
    they took out one of mi pairs of 7lb and a stethascope that i lifted off of a goblin
    edit-and does being strained while using SoA train willpower?
    Last edited by Theym; 04-04-2010 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukku View Post
    I don't like being superstitious. It gives bad luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    "Today I will show everyone the size of my e-penis by stickying a thread from one year ago that absolutely no one cares about!"
    What happens when a being with godlike power has no concept of limits and unfettered creativity? Anything.
    ?/0