Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: first wins?

Human necromancer was my first win, as detailed here.
    Code:
    Really kick the child? [y/N]

....@.....
    ....t.....
    Yo dawg I heard you like buffalo so I put buffalo in your Buffalo now you can buffalo Buffalo buffalo while your Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo!

Ultras: GE Farmer, Hurthling Thief, Orc Weaponsmith
    Wins: HE Priest, GE Wizard, Human Necromancer, Gnome Elementalist, HE barbarian, Gnome Mindcrafter, Hurthling Paladin, Troll Healer

Human assassin, normal gate closing. Had a very tough midgame, got drained a bit and was getting pushed around a lot, plus I found no 7 league boots and I was past day 50. My problems were immediately fixed when I drank the 7 PoGA that I had stashed, subsequently found emerald dagger and dominated.

Hurtling farmer
    Rolled her so that she needed 62 exp for 2nd level -> superfast levelling!
    Me is troll, me is moomintroll! Me likes ADoM... Me likes Dwarf Fortress... Dis two games is the ones best!

Oh, me likes zombies too!

I'd say that this is a 'sufficient' first win...

http://yfrog.com/5alolwin1gj

Yes, I'm a horrible overachiever.. XD

And, I can most assuredly say that this character had 'life'. 42 artifacts.
    (If you don't get the joke, you fail at the internet...)

Si, Moon Sickle, RotMC, Death's Sting, 5 orbs, Thunderstroke, Big Punch, scorched spear, rune-covered trident, Nonnak sword, elemental gauntlets, RotHC, crown of science, ancient mummy wrappings, ankh, hammer of the gods, crown of chaos, scepter of chaos, black torc, medal of chaos, Long Sting, bracers of war, Needle, Sting, Whirlwind, Executor, robe of resistance, staff of the archmagi, ring of immunity, Purifier, Protector, Preserver, crown of leadership, Hammerhead (Bloody awesome, as a tool), Iron Fist, Serpent's Bite, TotRR, Wyrmlance.

Intrinsics;
    Fire resist (+items), poison resist (+item), cold resist (+items), acid resist, lucky (+item), Fate Smiles, doomed (=items), cursed (=items), petrification resist (=items), teleporting (corruption AND pixie, so, happened alot), teleport control, invisible (lol invisible stalker corpse), stun resist (=items), Death Ray resist (+items, got from a pool), see invisible (+items), shock resist (+items), shock immune, fire immune, acid immune, ice immune (=items), breath water (+items), confuse resist (=item)

+item = natural, plus one item
    +items = natural, plus two or more items
    =item = gained from an item
    =items = gained from two or more items

Messiah of Ni'Pregh
    Holy Champion of Chaos
    Severely tainted by Chaos

And, there is no way under the sun I'm listing the innumerable kills... That'd take to long to bother with, and, would be a very boring read.

Gray Elf Necro, by the way. But, I assume you figured the Gray Elf part, based on deity.

But, I win, and then some. GO ME!

EDIT: Removed the pic that didn't show anyway, just linked to it.. I'm used to HTML imagelinking.. =/

EDIT2: Also, was smart enough to remember to save/backup on D:48, so I can still use this epic powerhouse of a character. Seriously. Managed to get her powerful enough to actually cast WISH, without exhausting herself (Salamander bonus gets epic, after awhile). MANY red dragon corpses, almost every wish she got (pools, wands, whatever) went to "Power", which seems to give raw power points. Thought at first I had the worst crap luck ever, beings as I got wish BOOKS, but, no wands or nothing for awhile, and, I never book cast with my chars. So, she's still got a ton of wish casts. Stat scummed, and blessed ultra's, and a heavily decked out suit of elven chainmail of carrying that's probably (at least DV/PV-wise) better than most artifact armors (blessed rustproof elven chainmail of carrying (+16, +14) - and yes, it did literally take probably 50-75 mithril to get it that way. You fail ALOT once you get any aspect of the armor past +10-+11).
    Last edited by Gheist; 04-09-2010 at 01:04 PM.

This was my first win.