Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADOM in a Movie

Is this gonna be a full length movie theater style movie? Or just a home project that you wish to put on Youtube or something? What language is it gonna be in anyway?
    When in darkness, you can always see the light (unless you're in ADOM)

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.

World of ADoM is very little different from the standard fantasy world. What sense to make a film about it?

as I understood this is going to be just a small episode in the movie where ADOM will be mentioned.

Default Thomas' Email

Hello again everyone

I am glad everyone likes the idea. Where can I find Thomas' Email address? Could someone MSG it to me privately?

The film is to be a straight to DVD/Cable feature starring Professional Mr. Universe Winner John Terilli. If we can get a theatre release that would be great, however that depends on the distributors and who picks it up at the film markets. It will be in English. Even though it is being filmed in Australia, the setting is a ficticious "American" generic city - New Port City.

The story takes its inspiration from Commando, Rambo, Under Siege and a slew of other well known and loved films. It is an action comedy. The response to the script has been extremely favourable.

The movie has a fledgling FaceBook page "Brute Force Justice"

There is also a quick trailer on YouTube (a scene we shot to give an idea of style and humor).

and www.bruteforcejustice.com

Thanks

BFJMovie

LOL "Who the fuck is Rambo?"

You can contact TB at:

Thomas Biskup
    Timmerbrinksweg 37
    45896 Gelsenkirchen
    Germany

or

adom@adom.de
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ