Thread: Cursed spellbook of Identify + Hi again all :)

Default Cursed spellbook of Identify + Hi again all :)

First hi again all!

I have been busy as hell with uni and had to curb the roguelikes for a while there but thats everything dealt with now thankfully!

So it took me all of 20 secs after finishing to fire Adom up again :P

Aside from all that enjoyinh Adom again , I also went back to my favourite class, namely grey elf wizard. Essentially I found an identify spellbook and was using it; it seemed to work well but then later I found out it was cursed, should I chuck the spell book away? Or is it still safe to use its just it does seem to ID stuff and I dont know ill effects?

Thanks again!

Cursed spellbooks work just like regular spellbooks, AFAIK, except that they're a little harder to read and a little more likely to blow up in your face on a failed reading.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Thanks JS , I am doing okay with this char, I am trying the scum id for a bit strategy and also basing some parts of the grey wiz guide. However theres one item I looted which I have never seen before and that is a blessed scroll of dark of dark predictions, is that good and what does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire29 View Post
    However theres one item I looted which I have never seen before and that is a blessed scroll of dark of dark predictions, is that good and what does it do?
    http://ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Scrol...rk_predictions
    The Adom wiki: everything you need to know about Adom.
    http://ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/ADOM_Wiki

Thanks very much. I must have missed it on google.

They dont seem that useful then but at least I know what it does now

P.S

Jellyslayer I hope that text map you put on a thread for me stays there as Its a life saver I looked on google but thats been the best one for me to follow. Maybe its on google and I missed it but doesnt matter so long as that other thread says

I am at CoC now except I scummed ID for the first time, where I always do bad is when you get sent to that undead place however that may be mitigated now since I got a few spellbooks, I could do with a fireproof blanket though maybe
    Last edited by foxfire29; 05-24-2010 at 11:15 PM.