Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does slaying stack?

Default Does slaying stack?

If you have two sources of slaying, do you do more damage than if you had one?

Do you mean rings of slaying?
    If so, yes.

Edit: Or... slaying weapons etc.?
    Last edited by BlkDucky; 06-10-2010 at 09:41 PM.
    Gate closers: (ImmaNinja Level 44 Drakish Monk);
    Ultras: Maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir
    I was hoping for additional insight, especially as to the connection to alcoholic beverages insofar as non-consensual sexual relations with insects are concerned. Alas, my hopes were in vain.

Slaying weapons. For example, if you have Skullcrusher and Kinslayer equipped at the same time, do you do more damage to humanoids than if you just had one equipped?

Quote Originally Posted by Adom View Post
    Slaying weapons. For example, if you have Skullcrusher and Kinslayer equipped at the same time, do you do more damage to humanoids than if you just had one equipped?
    Well, if you were dual wielding, you would attack twice. It wouldn't stack, but if you managed to hit them twice it one round it would do more damage... twice.

I know what I mean.
    Gate closers: (ImmaNinja Level 44 Drakish Monk);
    Ultras: Maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir
    I was hoping for additional insight, especially as to the connection to alcoholic beverages insofar as non-consensual sexual relations with insects are concerned. Alas, my hopes were in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Adom View Post
    AFAIK, it just makes all hits against that kind of monster are set to critical and would therefore not stack.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

In the case of Kinslayer and Skullcrusher, both hits would be set to critical. That's not stacking though.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

And what's the case with Sun's Messenger+blessed arrows of undead slaying?
    "The avatar I was... now the fool I am. Heed the warning."

Quote Originally Posted by zsomkovacs View Post
    And what's the case with Sun's Messenger+blessed arrows of undead slaying?
    my testing shows that it's slaying in most cases. especially with archers.
    emperor liches not included unfortunately

If you've got Sun's Messenger all your arrows are undead slaying, so to speak. Though the damage bonus from having blessed arrows still applies, so firing blessed arrows (regardless of type) will yield better results.

Also, what do you mean Sun's Messenger doesn't slay emperor liches? Are emperor liches not undead? That would be the first time I hear that...
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    If you've got Sun's Messenger all your arrows are undead slaying, so to speak. Though the damage bonus from having blessed arrows still applies, so firing blessed arrows (regardless of type) will yield better results.
    Ok, so what about: sun's messenger, find weakness at 100, kitty ring and bracers of war for good measure