Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with Andor please...

Default Help with Andor please...

Hi guys,

I am going for my first ever ultra with a Dwarf Priest. I have now done and acquired everything I need to pass through the gate. I was just like to try and gauge if I'm ready for this. Your help, please!

Filk was annihilated before he could 'show me what he's got' and I never got close enough to the emperor moloch for him to 'smash my face in.' The master summoner worried me only a little (the only time I have had to use a !ofEH. Strangely, the animated trees have come the closest to killing me (at level 50!).

Am I ready?

My vitals are as follows:

163/82 normal set up, 124/86 wielding trident, 260/90 dual wielding shields whilst coward

Polearms level 12, Shield grand mastery, Bows and Crossbows both level 10.
    Archery 100, Courage 100, Dodge 36, Find Weakness 30 (will prob try and skill this up beforehand)

HP: 969, PP: 1805
    St 86 Le 61 Wi 77 Dx 78 To 65 Ch 99 Ap 86 Ma 99 Pe 99 (lvl 50)
    Base speed of 204 (with light corruption, nature's companion and = of master cat)
    3 roDS for extra speed just before hand

About 30 humanoid slaying ammo and 30 general slaying (tons of ever other slaying)
    Plenty of scrolls of power and !ofEH

Also, I'm pretty sure it's not necessary to convert the elemental alters? I hope that's the case as I have not done that...

Any help much appreciated.

Your character was probably ready for it a long time ago. You could lose over half of each stat and still beat AD easily, as long as you can deal with his special attacks.

Agreed with above. This should be a cakewalk for you. Just make sure you have paralysis resist (a light source is good too) and death ray resist.

Honestly, you probably won't take any damage during the fight...

[edit]No, it's not necessary to convert the altars.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

> St 86 Le 61 Wi 77 Dx 78 To 65 Ch 99 Ap 86 Ma 99 Pe 99 (lvl 50)

Geepers. You must have found a ring of weakness and spent a long time scumming.
    You will kick yerself for that when you find out what a pushover Andy is
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Thanks guys. I'll go and do him in the park. I'll tell him you all say hello

No - no ring of weakness. I'd never even heard of that tactic before. My strategy for stat gain is so deeply horrible and offensive that you might shudder to hear it - hopping the stairs infinitely pretty much looking out for carrot rooms then exchanging stats when pe reaches 99. I can hear the boos and heckles already...

You can beat him wielding the cute dog corpse with that much overbuffed char. With 86 pv he won't even damage you much at all

> hopping the stairs infinitely pretty much looking out for carrot rooms

I like exploiting the ID, but THAT much would take more perserverance
    than I have. Really, you should search this forum for the ring of weakness
    exploit.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Bless all your slaying ammos and watch him fall like a pathetic pansy. Use a wand of fireballs for any crap he summons. Be sure to wield the trident when delivering the killing blow
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

How did you get so strong?you could beat anything in the game,even Greater Molochs.Oh and use the Trident for the killshot.

That guy looks so much like a prospective archmage.... wanting to cast only?
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game