Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Argh

The set in the pyramid is easy to acquire too - it's in a hidden corridor to the very right side on the first level.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Not if he can't access it since he's level 18, though I suppose he could have already killed Rehetep....

I've always found a climbing set laying on the ground around D10ish... One of the floors around DwarfTown so if you haven't fully explored some of those levels I'd recommend doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Albahan View Post
    Not if he can't access it since he's level 18, though I suppose he could have already killed Rehetep....

I've always found a climbing set laying on the ground around D10ish... One of the floors around DwarfTown so if you haven't fully explored some of those levels I'd recommend doing that
    I'm pretty sure there's a guaranteed one around there.
    Gate closers: (ImmaNinja Level 44 Drakish Monk);
    Ultras: Maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir
    I was hoping for additional insight, especially as to the connection to alcoholic beverages insofar as non-consensual sexual relations with insects are concerned. Alas, my hopes were in vain.

Maybe it generated in Dwarftown. It usually lying near the downstairs. But in this case you must be quick - I've seen several times dwarven children picking up that climbing set.
    "The avatar I was... now the fool I am. Heed the warning."