Thread: YASD another ge wizard...

Default YASD another ge wizard...

this girl was soooo freakin' lucky that it was unaviodable that i would do something stupid and kill her.
    stole amulet of life saving from some random monster. then found another (ok, this one was cursed, oh well). found ring of djinni summonig. got socr form mystic. had cloak of invisibility. around 18 PV. so i decided that while doing dwarf quest might as wel save khelly. did it with ease. and then (still lvl 15) decided to take a look at level below. felt certain tension. oh goody. decided to check it. mixed one. oh well, gonna kill'em all. <loud drums> two master mimics. you are paralyzed. .... you die </loud drums>
    of course my amulet of free action was safely tucked in the backapck ;-)

Good old master mimics. How many lives have you taken from me?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Hmmmm... and two of them...

Did you not notice them until it was too late? Or were you feeling powerful? (The latter reason amounts to about 75 percent of my "Stupid Deaths".)