Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about mindcrafters

Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    you can lose -fire from an elementalist and still not have -fire
    What you did there, I see it.
    Gate closers: (ImmaNinja Level 44 Drakish Monk);
    Ultras: Maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir
    I was hoping for additional insight, especially as to the connection to alcoholic beverages insofar as non-consensual sexual relations with insects are concerned. Alas, my hopes were in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    Ok so I'm trying to start a successful mindcrafter, just as a challenge. I've had a drakish one before and got him to level 31, but the game was pretty scummy I wanna try a cleaner game.

Originally I thought a dark elf would be a good choice, considering that I didn't really care about my willpower and toughness scores (I'm figuring once I find a good morgia bush, I'll have those at 26 minimum anyway). Dark elves have magnificent PP regen, plus find weakness which would help with the melee. But damn I can't keep one alive for long at all!

So now I'm trying trolls, but I'm afraid that the level difficulties are going to keep me from accessing some of the more desirable mindcrafting abilities, which is really the only reason worth using that class.

Any suggestions?
    "considering that I didn't really care about my willpower and toughness scores"

Dark elves have just a good as willpower as drakelings.

--

Early survivability is nice but with care and determination any race class combo can survive to mid lvl. So for me it is not a question of acid spit or troll toughness. It is a question of food preservation, something the drakeling has but not the dark elf.
    Last edited by Jeremiah; 10-28-2010 at 10:58 PM.