Thread: 21st level human bard

Default 21st level human bard

At this point I've got big punch, protector, AMW, st21 le 31 ws25 dx22 to24 ch 19 ap w13 ma17 pe20 oh I'm using big punch becauseof that bless girdle of carrying.

Went through, in part any way, darkfoge wearing a necklace of protection from constructs. The most damaging hit I got from a steel golem was like 22 points Note DV av is 77/30 never got crited I wonder if maybe that's what the amulet does is lower crit chances vs the creature protected against? I killed 20 of them almost entirely in hand to hand went from level one with maces and flails to level 7. So they had plenty of opportunities to crit.

> darkfoge wearing a necklace of protection from constructs. The most damaging hit I got from a steel

ammy protects items from golem breath, at least a little anyway.
    blessed works best, and even that isn't dramatic. as for -crit,
    I don't remember anything like that, and my xp says no
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

All I know is I was averaging 7 to 10 hits to kill one and I did about 20 of them without ever getting critted, the guide book seems to indicate that they crit with some frequency and do a hell of a lot of damage...

Crit rate is heavily luck dependent. If you've got +Luck and +Fate, it's quite possible to kill a great number of them without getting critted. I'd say your experience is probably mostly that.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.