Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Elitist Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Soirana View Post
    no food too?
    Not to carry, no. Eat off the ground is fine.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    How about the same thing, but only use artifacts for everything (ie. no potions, scrolls, gems, etc.)?
    I'm guessing the biggest challenge in that idea would be getting hold of Hammerhead, since you can't use normal pickaxes, you can't use wands of digging, and, since Soirana is talking about using an assassin, you can't kick down walls. So unless Soirana is allowed to pick up a spellbook for long enough to read it and get Mystic Shovel (which would be hard enough to read as an assassin, I'm assuming), Hammerhead would be the only way to reasonably get into the temples.

Or am I mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by Aielyn View Post
    I'm guessing the biggest challenge in that idea would be getting hold of Hammerhead, since you can't use normal pickaxes, you can't use wands of digging, and, since Soirana is talking about using an assassin, you can't kick down walls. So unless Soirana is allowed to pick up a spellbook for long enough to read it and get Mystic Shovel (which would be hard enough to read as an assassin, I'm assuming), Hammerhead would be the only way to reasonably get into the temples.

Or am I mistaken?
    Yes, there'd presumably have to be some allowance for digging to the Temples. Scumming for Hammerhead would be much less fun.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    Not to carry, no. Eat off the ground is fine.
    Well, no herbs means severe limitation on races.... Stuff like elves and humans are basically out of business... Maybe i will leave this one for you.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)