Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ladder of cHaOs General Discussion

Added _Ln_ vs JellySlayer and Grey vs gut games to spreadsheet. I think I'm up to date again.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

The coward Silfir now has less than 24 hours before I can claim victory by technicality!
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Soirana/Conundrum results added to spreadsheet.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Huh? I thought it was a week's time limit? Give me a break
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    Huh? I thought it was a week's time limit? Give me a break
    You have a week to complete the entire match. Each turn is 2 days.

JellySlayer/Albahan match updated in spreadsheet. Albahan is the first person to break 1600.

Jelly - For my own personal use I created a little win vs loss player tracker so I can see who has fought who. If you continue to post your updates on this thread when you update the main spreadsheet that would be very helpful for me. I can easily figure out who got the win vs the loss.

If anyone cares to use it to keep track my spreadsheet can be found @ https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CLKQkqoC

Spreadsheet updated with zsomkovacs wins over ilsekko

Will need to get sober to give spiders proper beating. Rather sure i won't descend from that level.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

I think it is survivable if you get an edible food drop.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    I think it is survivable if you get an edible food drop.
    well, i lied about waiting for tomorrow

did not get stuff to eat except for tarantuala and knew pots of poison does not satiate.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)