Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ladder of cHaOs General Discussion

Oh right, my bad :P

Jelly: to be fair, he did dive down to I10... :P It'll be interesting to see how they get out of this.
    Wins:
    Creator, level 33 Drakish Beastfighter.

Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    i played my turn and lived for once, then rather suicided via save file deletion

the explaination for this stupidity is that i DL'd the save to my adom ramdrive,
    then rebooted for some silly reason i can't remember
    I won't mind if you play again - if JellySlayer allows this.

You can't play versus the same opponent you just played against. This is to prevent everyone from scumming gut over and over again for elo.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

HOLY SHIT I hate revenants. I hope they all gang up on fazisi.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    LOL. He really didn't want to fight it. Maybe he thinks he can survive it after his opponent falls?
    he thinks so.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Quote Originally Posted by fazisi View Post
    You can't play versus the same opponent you just played against. This is to prevent everyone from scumming gut over and over again for elo.
    I think he means repeat the turn that he deleted.

I guess I'm okay with it since gut's opponent is.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Soirana over Albahan added to spreadsheet. Soirana moves to top of leaderboard.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Thanks for the update Jelly.

DttD Win/Loss Tracker updated: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CLKQkqoC

I've removed breeolson and quik from the rankings. They can add themselves back in when they want to play.

Ok I just grayed out them on my spreadsheet just in case they return, its an eye sore but easier then recreating the fields. I will remove them if they never show back up.