Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 LastLast

Thread: The cHaOs League Game Report Thread

Crap crap crap. Totally dead, thus handing the game to you on a silver plate. Bollocks.

I take it you got blocked between a ghul and a shadow troll? I managed to evade, but just barely.

Code:
    VogonLemon, the hurthling beastfighter, was killed by a doppleganger lord.
    He scored 14393 points and advanced to level 13.
    He survived for 0 years, 6 days, 11 hours, 57 minutes and 51 seconds (15250
    turns).
    Last edited by _Ln_; 04-22-2011 at 08:47 PM.

Nah the shadow troll got rocked to death with ease. I got trapped between a cyclops and an orc cheiftain, which was much more of a problem. Stupid cyclops - I was backing away from it when the orc came along, and didn't manage to deal with the orc in time. Anyway, good game. Am I at the bottom of the leaderboard yet?

Pretty deep now... this could be very dangerous.

Come across berserker king. We've killed one before, so I guess it should be fine... got him.

Spot frost giant berserker in the distance. Maybe I'll try a different route...

Find stairs. Lack of food could be a problem though. Maybe I'll explore... carefully. Or not. Flee greater water elemental and descend.

Cursed by annis hag. Advance to level 12. Take stealth 3x and first aid. We're Very Quick. And, uh, immune to weather effects or something. Annis hag drops a corpse. We're already cursed, so I eat it. I think we got +1 Ma or faster PP regen too. Hear distant wind.

Upgrade to tower crystal shield. Nice. Eat slavemaster. Blown up by acid vortex. Take <30 damage, so I guess we're resistant. Emerald ring is acid resist I guess?

Eat fire bettle. Could mean resist. Find pot of invis. Handy. Drop annhiliator and find stairs. Descend. Aged by ghost lord (again). Find stairs. I think that's enough excitement... Drink out pot of invis. Descend.

We've been invisible for about 10 turns. We still have no food, but have eaten somewhat (maybe 400 turns ago) recently. We're cursed. [edit]We're standing on the stairs

Code:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                     Screenshot

#######
       #.....#
       #...<.#
      ./.....#
       #######

Match73       St:17  Le:17  Wi:14  Dx:19  To:18  Ch:14  Ap:19  Ma:20  Pe:19 N+
    DV/PV: 58/9    H: 108(112)    P: 108(124)    Exp: 12/62724      I36   M: 15000
    Invisible Coward
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 04-23-2011 at 05:31 AM.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

2098 - Go to collect our friends, and a +1 PV black robe.
    2238 - Minotaur kills cave lion and rat
    2309 - Exploding runes door, half hp.
    2324 - Descend. Tension room on level.
    2369 - Level 6. Alertness, Dodge, First Aid, Food Pres x2, Swimming. Talent: Iron Skin.
    2372 - Tame a fire beetle.
    2505 - Cursed light furs [+0, +1]
    2625 - Spear of lightning! Yay.
    2680 - Gnoll tension room kills Greg the fire beetle.
    2716 - Level 7 from clearing the rest. Alertness, First Aid, Food Pres, Appraising x3.
    2849 - Distant wind.. please not near the stairs.
    2870 - It's near the stairs.
    2926 - Tricked my way around it because I didn't trust my missiles, and didn't have a pet to sacrifice. Descend.
    3000 - Save. No special messages.

Code:
                                     Screenshot

#######
                       #...../.
                       #.@...#
                       #.....#
                       #######

Match75       St:15  Le:14  Wi:15  Dx:12  To:16  Ch:14  Ap:11  Ma:17  Pe:11 N=
    DV/PV: 18/4    H: 29(67)      P: 45(45)      Exp: 7/4221        I7    M: 3000
    Bloated Burdened Coward
    + black robe
    + misty potion x2
    + KAPOW scroll
    + light crossbow
    + pink potion
    + Carpe Diem scroll
    Wins:
    Creator, level 33 Drakish Beastfighter.

Code:
                                     Screenshot

#########                                           ###########
       #.......#                                           #...../...#
       #.......#                                           #...<.###/#########
       #.......#                                           #.....# #.........#
       #.......#########################################   ####### #.........#
       #................................./.........../.#           #.........#
       #.......###.#######################...........#.#####       #.........#
       #.......# #.#                     #^..........#.....#       #.........#
       ######### #.#######################...........#####.#########.........#
                 #...^.............................../............./.........#
       #######################################################.#################
       #......./.M.......................................................# #...#
       #..^....###.#############################################.#######.#####/#
       #..[....# #..@..+                   #........           #.#     #.......#
       #.......# #.....#                   #........           #.#     ###.">..#
       #.......# #.....#                   +.......            ..#       #.....#
       ######### #######                   ########           ####       #######

Match75       St:15  Le:14  Wi:16  Dx:12  To:16  Ch:14  Ap:11  Ma:17  Pe:11 N=
    DV/PV: 22/4    H: 19(68)      P: 45(45)      Exp: 7/6005        I10   M: 4000
    Satiated Coward
    Code:
    T3025: hobgoblin corpse and 7 scurgari found.
    T3033: ate hobgoblin corpse, scurgari are (+4, 1d8+2).
    T3076: found stairs, descended.
    T3107: dropped some items: scimitar, 57 rocks, 3 arrows, whistle, rat corpse. We are not burdened anymore.
    T3149: descended.
    T3211: ate bugbear corpse.
    T3221: 'CARPE DIEM' scroll was of satiation.
    T3222: 'KAPOW' scroll was identify. Potions are: 2 potions of healing, potion of willpower.
    T3223: drank potion of willpower. +1 Wi.
    T3224: descended.
    T3324: used tome and stairs found.
    T3492: couldn't read the tome. Dropped it. Corruption trap on the level.
    T3542: prayed for HP. Ground rumbles.
    T3570: nearly died to a gibbering mouther, which confused me as I met him. Drank healing potions while fighting him.
    T3612: found outlaw corpse.
    T3879: corruption trap found. Awesome.
    T3897: first corruption: astral teleportation.
    T4000: unfortunately I teleported out of the corruption trap room, and I couldn't get back.
    The M is a minotaur. There's a dark elven warrior in the room, to which no corridor goes.
    The traps: on your left, it's the corruption trap. Above you there's a water trap, and the third is an arrow trap.
    We have no more prays, so be careful. Good luck!
    "The avatar I was... now the fool I am. Heed the warning."

Code:
                                     Screenshot

#########
                                                                         #.......#
                                                                         #..@..<.#
                                                                         #.......#
                                                                         #########

Match73       St:17  Le:17  Wi:14  Dx:19  To:18  Ch:15  Ap:19  Ma:21  Pe:19 N+
    DV/PV: 58/9    H: 112(112)    P: 124(124)    Exp: 12/62788      I38   M: 16000
    Coward

this time i got no time for a live report, gonna take my turn and make a prosaic one..
    By the way: i heard a strange BIP when i opened adom, and then i noticed my keypad doesn't match with the game anymore..what is that? Hope it's not gonna be like that for good. anyway..

unsuccesfully explored I36 for food, descended, found iron ration on I37, ate it at about 15650, played russian roulette with a fire giant and his rocks, then descend again into sealed room, waiting for 150 turns..heard tension meanwhile

Post-post: i'm leaving for the weekend and i don't think i'll be able to play before monday night..an extremely chaotic thing would be to play your turn right NOW and then winning for the 48hrs limit..but this is just a joke, right?

I'm dead stupid teleportitis.
    Wins:
    Creator, level 33 Drakish Beastfighter.

I think I should have left you enough time now...

Hear tension. Find stairs right away. Descend or explore? Let's take a look around...

Spot abandonned shop. Better leave that. There was no door, so it might not be tension room... Drop skeletal warrior. Find bread! Find melon!

FUCK. Threat room of diamond golems. Fortunately I'm way faster than them. Time to leave.

Descend.

Find silver wand. It's fire, but no charges left now. Eat jackal.

Descend.

*THUMB*. Shows up about every other step. Probably greater moloch then. I don't think they're immune to lightning are they?

Find stairs. Descend. Feel threatened. Hit level 13. Literacy 4x. Feel studious. Explore a bit.

Oops, ran out of turns. Uh, you're standing next to a severely injured revenant. Level is mostly explored, but I haven't found the threat room. Probably best not to...

Code:
                                     Screenshot

#########                                     #############
           #.......#                                     #...........#
           #.......#                  ########           #...........#############
           #.......#                 #.......#           #...............#.......#
           #.......################# #.......#           #...........#.#.#.......#
           #......./...............# #.......#..         #...........#.#./(......#
           #######.#########.......# #.......#.#         #############.###########
                 #.#       #.......# #......./.#                     #.#
     ####### #####.#       #.......###.......####################### #.#
     #.....# #.....#       #........./..................Z@.......*.# #.#
     #.<...#######/###     ###########/#######.###################.# #.#
     #....././.......#               #.#     #.#                 #.# #.#
     #########.......#########     ###.#     #.###               #/###/#####
             #......./.......#     +...#     #...#               #..}#.....#
             #.......#######.#     #####     ###.#               ###.#.....#
             #.......#     #.+                 #.+                 #./.....#
             #########     ###                 ###                 #########

Match73       St:17  Le:18  Wi:14  Dx:19  To:18  Ch:15  Ap:19  Ma:21  Pe:19 N+
    DV/PV: 61/9    H: 121(121)    P: 107(131)    Exp: 13/75067      I41   M: 17001
    Coward
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Code:
                                     Screenshot

########
                        .......#
         ###############.......#
         #.......+[..../....@..#
         #.......###.#########/#
         #.......#  .#         #
         #.......#  .#
         #.......#  .#
         #.......###.#        .##########
         #.......+....        ...........
         ###########.#        .##########

#######
       #.....#
       #.<...#
       #.....+
       #######

Match75       St:15  Le:14  Wi:16  Dx:12  To:16  Ch:14  Ap:11  Ma:17  Pe:11 N=
    DV/PV: 22/3    H: 44(68)      P: 45(45)      Exp: 7/6510        I12   M: 5000
    Satiated Coward
    Code:
    T4003: teleportitis saves me from minotaur.
    T4031: descended.
    T4040: ate bread and outlaw corpse. Now bloated = lots of acid spit.
    T4212: ate the downstairs by teleport. Don't want to descend.
    T4216: atr iron ration.
    T4693: omg. An ochre jelly. Why exactly an acid resistant monster?!
    T4740: found a white baby dragon while running. Light furs got damaged. Now I have 3 PV. And 260 turns.
    T4776: descended. Into a carrot room.
    T4781: ate iron ration.
    T4869: killed orc and ratling warrior. Orc dropped corpse.
    T5000: finished, survived, won. Better luck next time!
    "The avatar I was... now the fool I am. Heed the warning."