Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's here

I'm trying to enter settlements and caves but can't. I'm using > <. What gives?

Maul: I had the same problem. The '?' command in the game gives the location where you can change the keybindings. You can edit that file with a text editor (for example NotePad) to change the command for "enter" for something that works. Mine is 'Y' and 'M', maybe that will work for you too.

Big success I just died - took me a while, killed three shopkeepers in a row, didn't even scratch me, but eventually some orcish brutes in yet another forbidding tunnel sorted me out - the first forbidding tunnel was a bit dull, 5 levels just getting more strained, but damn, it looks cool so far.

So, Bamboozhell the mountain dwarf fighter scored 9984 points, survived 1yr 7 months, and was apparently N/N, despite killing an awful lot of civilians on his stroll down Torgal road

Did anyone try looking at the in-game documentation yet? There's some interesting stuff in the to-do list (alt-t), like mention of infinite cities.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Yeah, an infinite city sounds incredibly fun, as does pretty much everything else planned to be implemented