Thread: Not really a death but....

Angry Not really a death but....

I found myself overburdened by 5000 stones at the pyramid entrance in the wilderness map, not able to enter and thus unable to move,drop anything or cast spells

Heh, that's a lot like gut's comic here: http://www.adom.de/forums/showthread...4918#post54918
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Ouch! Time to randomly drink potions hoping for boost strength!

Or eat things. I think that should work out. Hope you can eat your way out of this one
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post

Hope you can eat your way out of this one
    That would work if he was using Strength of Atlas to carry around huge amounts of large rations for some reason. However, I suspect he was using SoA to carry around huge amounts of useless crap, and some, but not 5000 stones worth of food.

"Overburdened by 5000 stones" - Oh dear. I still can't read and am an idiot.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.