Thread: How to make Dwarf Priest unhostile again

Default How to make Dwarf Priest unhostile again

I did this on a Dark Elf Assassin.

I'd made the Dwarf Priest hostile by converting his altar with gold, which was a big problem for a while... I was getting beaten up badly, so I started reading scrolls... One was apparently a blessed scroll of familiar summoning, because a friendly monster appeared and was killed by the Priest- who then became neutral to me again!

This isn't particularly useful unless you've made the Priest hostile... and I don't know if it works if there's any other reason for Priest hostility than converting his altar (ie: killing civilians during the Greater Demon quest).

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post

This isn't particularly useful unless you've made the Priest hostile... and I don't know if it works if there's any other reason for Priest hostility than converting his altar (ie: killing civilians during the Greater Demon quest).
    Works on all stuff you made hostile without hitting them. Like switching places with ratling and such.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)